Friday Inspiration: Heart Revival

The lyrics of this song matched what I had written so perfectly; I had to re-blog! Incredibly uplifting bro!

Syl65's Blog

“Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching, and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but – I hope – into a better shape.”
Charles Dickens, Great Expectations

“When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.”
Kahlil Gibran

“Listen to God with a broken heart. He is not only the doctor who mends it, but also the father who wipes away the tears.”
Criss Jami

music credit: Danny Gokey “Tell Your Heart To Beat Again”

quotes: Charles Dickens, Kahlil Gibran, Criss Jami, Brandon Bays, Ezekiel 36:26

View original post

Advertisements

12 Comments (+add yours?)

1. Nicodemas
    Mar 04, 2016 @ 08:39:35

OUTSTANDING! Thank you for this!

2. Erika Kind
    Mar 04, 2016 @ 09:09:11

That’s him. That’s how he is. 😊

3. aishwarya148
    Mar 04, 2016 @ 11:13:12

How lovely!!!

• busymindthinking
      Mar 04, 2016 @ 14:42:40

Syl is a very inspirational writer and I have been calling him my brother that I just haven’t met, yet. Grin. He’s been a long time friend here at wp. 🙂

4. Dont You Forget About Me
    Mar 04, 2016 @ 12:07:06

‘Cause your story’s far from over and your journeys just begun’ those lyrics give hope.
    I know we both thought we knew what our story was going to be, and we loved our story! We felt blessed and complete in it. But there has to be a bigger story for both of us that we just can’t see yet! Lessons we will learn and give to the world. Our purpose is meant to be more than we can comprehend at the present moment. I have trust that we will love our story again and I have faith that we will cherish it that much more! A hundred Hugs* for you!

5. Writing to Freedom
    Mar 05, 2016 @ 17:07:43

Wonderful words and song. I’m learning to dig deeper with life’s challenges. Thanks for helping to keep my hope and love alive my friend. 🙂

%d bloggers like this: