Perspective

IMG_8057

My son took my photo and created this.

I thought it would be helpful in expressing my gratitude to you;

And in thanking Ethan for the beautiful things he does.

Your comments always set my busy mind to thinking. Grin.

Reading your posts is likewise – a gift.

Thank you for all the different perspectives you offer.

Your comments are very meaningful to me.

Advertisements

76 Comments (+add yours?)

1. Dorinda Duclos
    Feb 03, 2016 @ 08:21:54

What a beautiful photo!!! Bravo to Ethan!

• busymindthinking
      Feb 03, 2016 @ 08:25:40

Hi Dorinda. My sons move me with the things they think and say and do. I am blessed and thankful. Equally, the comments here sometimes amaze me. People are so insightful and it is inspiring. Since my return, I have to say my heart has been touched multiple times by the warm reception. Thank you for being a part of that. The time you share is a gift and I treasure it. I value you. Huge hugs.

• Dorinda Duclos
        Feb 03, 2016 @ 16:00:42

I am so happy you are here. I always felt a piece of the community was missing, and now I know why. Your words inspire, and your photography is simply beautiful. So happy to have you back with us. Hugs, hugs and more hugs!

• busymindthinking
        Feb 03, 2016 @ 20:38:17

I am very open about my emotions and therefore, I don’t mind telling you your comment brought tears to my eyes. Happy tears are a precious gift and I am blessed to have you in my life. Huge hugs

• Dorinda Duclos
        Feb 03, 2016 @ 22:54:52

The feelings are mutual, dear friend! Have a beautiful evening ❀

2. Trini Lind
    Feb 03, 2016 @ 08:37:35

You are so beautiful! 😍😍

3. ksbeth
    Feb 03, 2016 @ 09:07:07

you look lovely. your son ethan, has captured the light within you and it paints a beautiful glow. so happy you are back –

• busymindthinking
      Feb 03, 2016 @ 09:59:55

Beth, I feel very humbled by the warm reception I have received; I am aware and so very thankful. Time spent here is filled with encouragement and kindness. Thank you for being such a long time friend. I love your posts. Huge hugs of gratitude. My son will be moved by your message. That means a lot to me. And thank you for seeing me the way that you do, with your heart.

4. Sean Mungin
    Feb 03, 2016 @ 10:40:25

Gorgeous πŸ˜ƒ

5. Colline
    Feb 03, 2016 @ 10:41:51

What a beautiful photo of you Belinda. Your son certainly has a photographic eye.

• busymindthinking
      Feb 03, 2016 @ 10:45:25

Thank you Colline. Ethan is very creative and the words he adds in making these things are very meaningful to me. It speaks to all our conversations and makes memories, in spite of some of the memory loss I experience, these things I can see and revisit and remember. The photo is not current but I love what he did with it. Huge hugs. Thank you for the warm welcome back and for being a friend here.

6. Richard Ankers
    Feb 03, 2016 @ 10:48:13

He’s a talented lad is your boy. I’ve seen stuff he’s done for you for a while now and they get better and better.

7. anotherday2paradise
    Feb 03, 2016 @ 12:45:20

Gorgeous portrait photo, Belinda. Your son did a great job. πŸ™‚ x

8. syl65
    Feb 03, 2016 @ 15:00:41

I see you have an aspiring photographer on hand! Great work Ethan!

9. Rising Hawk
    Feb 03, 2016 @ 15:42:39

Lovely lady – such a sparkle in those eyes! Kudos to you and your son!

10. A Pondering Mind
    Feb 03, 2016 @ 16:28:01

Hugs!

• busymindthinking
      Feb 03, 2016 @ 20:39:05

Oh thank goodness; with comments closed on your site I cannot send my hugs and coffee! So please accept the loads of them I have held in storage for you.

11. ihatepoetry
    Feb 03, 2016 @ 17:43:26

Something tells me that you’d raise creative and thoughtful children. Yes, I regard every comment as a gift too, but foolishly take some of them for granted. This pic brought a big smile.

• busymindthinking
      Feb 03, 2016 @ 20:47:25

I believe they are growing into good men. During my illness, we have all grown from the experience. I am thankful that while they get to feel good about accomplishments and kind words, humility is still intact and for that, I am most thankful. My time on wp has carried me through sleepless and painful nights, and because of the varying time zones, there is company here to chat with. Comments are something I store in my heart, very meaningful. πŸ™‚

12. BjΓΆrn Rudberg (brudberg)
    Feb 03, 2016 @ 21:02:59

What a wonderful picture… you are amazing and so is your son.

13. IreneDesign2011
    Feb 03, 2016 @ 21:21:45

Beautiful woman, I understand that your son wished to show you this photo Belinda πŸ˜€

• busymindthinking
      Feb 03, 2016 @ 21:26:30

Thanks Irene. Ethan’s thoughtfulness brings me to tears on many occasions. He really listens when we speak, just as I hear him, and these creative things makes me aware just how meaningful our conversations are to him as well. I am blessed.

14. willowdot21
    Feb 03, 2016 @ 22:11:37

Excellent Ethan, excellent!!

15. Nicodemas
    Feb 03, 2016 @ 22:17:31

Thank you for being who you are Belinda. You are a wonderful blogging friend. Great photo.

16. theonlysup
    Feb 04, 2016 @ 00:57:07

U look more fresh younger and beautiful. See what magic he did.

17. MichelleMarie
    Feb 04, 2016 @ 03:35:49

OH wow I love this B. You changed your hair back! I love love love it! Ethan did a beautiful job! This makes my heart smile! πŸ˜€

• busymindthinking
      Feb 09, 2016 @ 00:54:55

Oops, I meant Ethan took this photo, as in chose it from the archives, to use and edit. The me of now is still brunette lol, til my arms and hands cooperate to do hair.

18. Writing to Freedom
    Feb 04, 2016 @ 16:00:26

What a beautiful photo, words and woman. Kudos to you and Ethan. I agree with others that Ethan has a developing talent and am touched by your beauty (inner and outer). Thank you for blessing my life.

19. daisy chain
    Feb 05, 2016 @ 02:25:02

You are stunningly beautiful. And your knows what he’s doing. I love when people post pictures along with their art, poetry, etc.

• busymindthinking
      Feb 07, 2016 @ 02:08:16

You are very kind and I have to apologize for such a late response. I am having troubles with notifications. Sharing your time with me is a gift and I want you to know I appreciate it. πŸ™‚

20. Mithai Mumblezz
    Feb 05, 2016 @ 19:39:43

That’s a very nice picture πŸ™‚ You are very beautiful πŸ™‚

21. panhirsch