YummY!

YummY!

About these ads

Image

15 Comments (+add yours?)

1. hitandrun1964
    Feb 01, 2014 @ 21:36:56

I think this is my favorite:)

2. claudytheartist
    Feb 01, 2014 @ 22:08:54

Belinda,
    At first I thought it was a piece of fruit until the image enlarged for my comment and I see it is a squirrel or chipmunk but not sure which! Only you get these images outside your window! Guess there must be a reason for it and I can only relish the thought as to why? Maybe you notice……..Luck you, claudy

3. Tracesofthesoul
    Feb 01, 2014 @ 23:17:14

What a great shot!!!

• busymindthinking
      Feb 01, 2014 @ 23:49:34

Thanks, they were right by my window, even on the ledge!

• Tracesofthesoul
        Feb 01, 2014 @ 23:53:52

Ah I love that. My mom used to have them so close to her window by the river, a tree branch holding her feeder and birth bath. She spent many hours by that window. the photos of a river is at my mom’s house before she moved to a nursing home. How are you today,Belinda?

• busymindthinking
        Feb 02, 2014 @ 00:21:16

I love hearing about your memories. It’s nice to know there’s a connection in the things we post. I am simply taking the day as it comes. I have periods of being able to be here, and then there are times I accept the dictates of my body and rest. How are you doing?

• Tracesofthesoul
        Feb 02, 2014 @ 06:43:47

My son came to visit, so am late in responding…a nice surprise visit. I am good…tired as I pushed myself too much but in 10 days I am taking a week off…I can’t wait…I really look forward to the rest and perhaps seeing some friends…I am a shut in winters…

• busymindthinking
        Feb 03, 2014 @ 04:27:35

Rest my friend. Sending a warm embrace.

• Tracesofthesoul
        Feb 03, 2014 @ 04:30:16

Just got home…rest you too, Belinda. Hugs.

4. geopego
    Feb 02, 2014 @ 00:34:12

Gorgeous!

5. MichelleMarie
    Feb 02, 2014 @ 02:00:47

I LOVE this! I love the way that little guy is looking right at you! I think he loves you B. They all do. These guys are so so cute! Makes my day! I love birds! :)